top of page

It is cheaper to obtain the certificates at a convenient store!

Those who have a My Number Card can obtain various certificates from a copy machine at a convenience store. Not having to go all the way to city hall is incredibly convenient. It is also 100 yen cheaper than going to the city hall counter.

To take advantage of this service, you just need your My Number Card and your 4-digit PIN.

※Your 4-digit PIN was chosen when you made your My Number Card.

[Certificates that can be obtained at convenience stores, available hours and money required]

  • Residence Certificate <Proof of where you and your family live>

  • Seal Registration Certificate <Proof that the seal is your own and is registered>

  • Municipal Tax/ Prefectural Tax Certificates <Proof of income>

200 yen (300 yen if obtained at the City Hall


Between 6:30am-11pm

  • Not available during maintenance periods

  • If you enter the wrong PIN 3 times, the account will be locked. In such a situation, you will need to reset your PIN. Please come to the Citizen’s Affairs Division on the first floor of the main building of Yao City Hall.

Inquiries: Citizen’s Affairs Division

TEL: 072-924-8549 (Japanese only)

FAX: 072-924-0220

bottom of page